Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paris To New York Blog Train Freebie

Welcome to April's From Paris to New York blog train. This months theme is Bundle of Joy.

I have not being able to do much designing lately. I hope I can get back in the groove of things and offer you more freebies more often. For now I have this freebie. It will  only be available for one week so make sure to grave it as soon as possible.


Sorry Freebie is no longer available 

And here are all the blog train stops. Have fun :)


KapiScrap & Art
Winsor Digi-Designs
Queen Bee Scraps
Touched by a Butterfly
Scrap de Yas
Caroline B.
Honeysuckle Lane Designs
Saviscrap
Monkey's Musings

10 comments:

  1. thank you so very much is so cute!
    p@tty

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the buggies & rocking horses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful THANK YOU ;~} bunches...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the cute kit, love the baby carriages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not able to download the mini-kit and it's so sweet! The DNS service is saying it can't reach it - any ideas? I'd hate to miss out on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried again? I just tried and got it.

      Delete
  7. So cute, thank you! (I love polka dots!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete